Archived 40% off ALL Denim......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great way to really piss off the masses Target. I myself despise this type of sale. 40% off ALL denim, some exclusions apply. One of your major brands is not included which makes your "ALL" statement complete bullshit. I had 3 different people in the span of 20 minutes question this stupid ad. I went ahead and gave them the 40% off mens Wranglers. I totally agree you should not have to find the exclusions. Half of our mens wall is not included in the "all" denim sale. The GSTLs said they were doing damage control all week on this. So again Target if you are going to go to the expense of buttons to shout the sale of "ALL" of anything, make sure it includes "ALL"

Oh jeans at work.... That would happen either on my day off, OR be announced on my day off with no one bothering to call those that weren't working.

I wore the button Sunday.... Haven't seen them since. Such a tragedy.....

They gave me the button on Sunday, and I made no pretense of putting it on. I put it in my pocket until I could slip it back in the bag.

My store didn't communicate the whole wear jeans thing at all. I only knew about it from reading posts on here.

I only knew it from the posts here and a coworker went to another store in our district and they asked him if our store was doing it.

There was a spot email telling all tm's to wear the jeans button rec'd at my store. I wore the button for 1 day only.

"40% Off all Shit-Brand Denim!!"

I... I actually like the mossimo and denizen jeans haha. I don't get why they'd skip the wranglers, though. Makes no sense. I didn't wear a button, today (Thursday, really) was my first day back though.

I'm annoyed the single pair of beige denim (denim leggings) in rtw make my legs look like sausage links. Death to jeggings. I might buy the slim straight camel-y beige-y jeans from men's that count though.

I mean, none of the jeans (or anything at target) are that great depending on what you're comparing to. I wear $9-19 jeans from f21 when I wear jeans, so in comparison, spending 8-16 on target's is like buying luxury denim for f21 prices. And cheap men's jeans (and pants! Mossimo men chinos are my go to work pant) are more durable than cheap women's ones.

Wranglers are not a Target brand...nor an exclusive design for Target.

I think that in our "RED" magazine includes a coupon for 40% off. It is a great deal....if you can buy them before Saturday night.

I don't think I said or inferred that wrangler was a target exclusive. Maybe I did. Not sure. Impaired a bit. I didn't mean it though.

The coupon is 50%. Gonna buy my mom some jeans with it.

I refuse to wear the jeans button because it's too tacky. This isn't K-Mart. The redcard badge-hanger is one thing, but if you combine that with anything else it's a little much. I don't even like that we have to wear nametags..

I think that in our "RED" magazine includes a coupon for 40% off. It is a great deal....if you can buy them before Saturday night.

RED has the coupon, and all TMs we're supposed to get a 50% off coupon two weeks ago expressly for the purpose of buying a pair of jeans for the "wear your jeans to work" week, this week.

My HR team and our STL we're walking the store for three days straight, handing the coupons out.

I already had some Denizen jeans though, from a clearance batch after the last jeans wall update.

Our STL and HR mentioned absolutely nothing to anybody about wearing jeans to work. Only a couple stores in our district did it, from the sound of things.

RED has the coupon, and all TMs we're supposed to get a 50% off coupon two weeks ago expressly for the purpose of buying a pair of jeans for the "wear your jeans to work" week, this week.

My HR team and our STL we're walking the store for three days straight, handing the coupons out.

I already had some Denizen jeans though, from a clearance batch after the last jeans wall update.
I didn't get such a thing. Hmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back