Archived 45 years with spot....but that's not the AMAZING part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. In all honesty, that means she was probably like our little old ladies: okay for cashiering, but not much else.

my old store in MN had a lady retire after 42 years (she helped with the store opening hiring fair initially) they had a pretty big party for her as well, the DTL showed up as well as most of the former ETLs that were still with the company, even some that werent. she had done most every position in the store including TL but retired as an instocks TM

Yeh but you gotta admire her staying power.

At my previous job, we had 7 people who had been with the company 40+ years. At one of the locations I worked for, those 7 people had been there when the fixtures were installed, merchandise was stocked for the first time, and had been there for the grand opening.... And were also there when the final item was rung up, fixtures torn down, and doors locked for the last time when Kmart decided to close the store. It's weird to think about how they spent their entire career in one store and saw their life's work from beginning to end.

And if you're wondering, 4 of those people are still with Kmart at another location.

My store just transferred in a team member from Texas who has been with the company for at least 15 years. We nicknamed her "moneybags" because she made good investments in life and just needs something to pass the time.

Did you guys read about the person who was a cart attended for 40 some years I believe? They had it in our break room.

that interview/snippet was the most depressing thing i'd read in a while. forty years at target.
shoot me now.

157lks1.jpg

At our store it's our HR TM. she's been with Target for 26 years o_O Runner-up is our GSTL at 19.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back