Archived 5 year anniversary at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to go onto a website and pick up from a small variety of gifts. I think I got a coffee cup.

The only other thing I got for my 5 year was the GRACIOUS invite by my ETL team (at the time) to a Holiday dinner. We travelled to each ETL's house for a different course.

A couple ETLs I liked but the rest were A-holes.

LOL at my store all they say is congrats if they notice lmfao or yay for another year! No idea on any bonuses but I don’t think they really care lmfao

I got a $25 gift card for my five year anniversary this year. Not one “congrats or thank you” from anyone. Better than nothing I guess.

Last year I got a nice package that had $25 gift card and a congratulations card (that wasn't signed by anyone).
It felt like an after thought when it was given to me.
Oh well, I'd say that the management meets my expectations.

I got $25 last year and a discount code for target.com for free shipping or something? I don't remember what the code was for but I'm certain of the gc amount because I posted about it on fb and found the post. The whole shebang came from corporate. It was in a corpo envelope, it was nice and fancy. I don't know how we all got such different gifts?? Maybe store sales have an effect? Reviews? Is there a place where etls/stls go to select what gifts they want for their team?? I am so curious now lol

Just had my 5 year anniversary. I got nothing, as expected, but I got a 10% off coupon for being a red card member for 5 years.

I seem to recall much more generous gifts. Particularly for anyone who had managed to stay for 10 Years.

Last month was my 4th year - not a word was said.

I swear I recall a TM getting a $1,000 GC for their 10th anniversary. This was around 2008 or so. I know their were/are better rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back