Archived 6AM Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryjei

SRTL -Flow
How's everyone who is in a 6am process? I was gone for a couple weeks so my team was lead by other leaders but apparently my team spent about 145-155 a truck which doesn't seem too bad considering guest traffic and the extra tasks. I've heard some DTLs let their stores bowl everything until it's done. We have to work off vehicles to avoid clutter and we have to use minimal carts because our store only has about 60% of the carts we are suppose to have. Thoughts or details on your flow team spending and/or process ideas?

6am store here, we do a combination of bowling out and pushing from the vehicles. During unload there's people breaking out and pushing grocery and HBA while everything else gets staged on back endcaps. HBA team stays there the whole time until they're done, then branches out to help push repack carts around the store. Rest of flow heads to grocery after the trucks' unloaded and the line's clear.

For a while there was one person moving ahead of the wave breaking out each area before we got to it. Worked pretty well I thought, then for the switch back to 4a for the holidays they stopped. Now we're back to the old system where flow team breaks off into smaller groups across the store. Anything on pallets gets broken out then pushed while anything on flatbeds is pushed from the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back