COVID-19 9 PM Closing Time due to Covid-19

So that’s 4 fewer hours that everyone else can shop, so doesn’t that mean crowds will be bigger? I like the early opening for high risk guests though.

So, it says they're closing early to clean & replenish. Does that mean TM hours will be until normal close time (11pm at my store, midnight on Saturdays)? I don't work until tomorrow, and only scheduled until 9 (normally I work until 10, but reduced hour schedules has me ending at 9 for 2 of my 3 shifts).

not sure what to expect.

How are we going to limit who comes in the door? Don’t get me wrong, I love the idea.
There isn't any real way. The best they can do is ask everyone who comes in "do you have a compromised immune system?" and let them in if they say yes, which will only stop the truthful people. Hopefully enough people will honor it and it will work as planned.

A guest called my store asking about that special one hour time and I honestly didn't know how to answer. I let them know we wouldn't be excluding anyone from entering the store, and that I was pretty sure they were just asking people. Seems like I was right.

Back