Archived a question about bowling/stocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello. when you are bowling and there is an asterisk on the pick label for the location it means that item is located at 2 different spots right? when you scan the label will it automatically show both locations or do you have to press a button to show the other location. thank you.

-I also had another question, the other day I had a guest come up to me and ask that i get an item that was located in the backroom. I went to receiving and was told that i had to go to one of the registers, is that the only way to get an item that is stored in the backroom?

Sometimes you will have to hit the "d" key to scroll down to see the second location....You can find out if an item is located in the backroom several ways. However, in order to actually pull the item out of the backroom you will need a pda, lpda, or mydevice . If you are not backroom certified and or trained then get with a backroom team member and they can subt the item for you.

Price scanners only show one location, PDAs show one at at a time both, depends what mode you're in (the "sales floor" mode of Item Search is pretty handy). Ipods show all locations at once.

For getting something fro the backroom, get the DCPI and somebody from the backroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back