Archived A silly question, but when am I not a New Team Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

PullMonkey

Ex-Backroom Badass
Been working at Spot for two months now, and just got the news yesterday that they want to keep me past seasonal. :)

My question now is, can I have a proper badge? :D I was told it would just magically appear one day, but should I go ask? It's not a big deal of course, but dammit, I want guests to stop making jokes about how they got the new guy.

Well that figures. Here's hoping she's in tomorrow!

You'll probably get the badge w/o NTM on it when I get one that says Trainer. Which, according to HR will be never because we don't order those anymore. :p

This is the advantage of a generic name, i just took one of the leftover ones that belonged to no one but had my name on it. Been sporting a proper badge since day 1.

A lot of the back room guys had custom name tags.
'White Chocolate' 'Sub Zero' 'Steel'
The HR Ninja would make them to request.
That changed when the new boss came in, she had hated them when she was HR ETL but the was consistently overridden because the STL thought they were good for moral.

You'll probably get the badge w/o NTM on it when I get one that says Trainer. Which, according to HR will be never because we don't order those anymore. :p

One time, our name badge order got screwed up and all the new TMs' badges said TRAINER on them.
facepalm.gif

I bet that went over well with guests. A bunch of people who know next to nothing with Trainer badges.

I bet that went over well with guests. A bunch of people who know next to nothing with Trainer badges.

And of course it was for seasonal TMs. From what I understand, they were told not to wear them, then the TMs who were hired on eventually got proper name badges.

It's probably a good thing that the next leadership shift resulted in the HR TL moving to another area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back