A week and a half since interview?

I did a interview the 21st of this month. It is still in progress, not sure if I should follow up? I want to follow up since I did a background check for another retail job (Ross) and it has been a week and it is also taking long. It took four days to get a interview but now it seems to be taking a while.

For a TM or TL or above job?

My rule of the thumb has always followup (phone or email) four or five days after an interview.

If you don't hear anything wait another four or five days.

After that MOVE ON and forget about Target.

I can't stand companies that don't bother to give you an answer especially if they can text or email you about your application in about two seconds.

For a TM or TL or above job?

My rule of the thumb has always followup (phone or email) four or five days after an interview.

If you don't hear anything wait another four or five days.

After that MOVE ON and forget about Target.

I can't stand companies that don't bother to give you an answer especially if they can text or email you about your application in about two seconds.
Thank you for the advice! I will give a call. And it’s just a TM job. I thought by any day now I’ll get a rejection email or something, guess not.

Are they still doing one interview for the rejected, two interviews for the kept?

Are they still doing one interview for the rejected, two interviews for the kept
Quite frankly note sure. I did the interview and I got a call to call back to chat about my application. I’m calling and no one is answering. I think it’s one interview and then an offer.

Thank you for the advice! I will give a call. And it’s just a TM job. I thought by any day now I’ll get a rejection email or something, guess not.
As opposed to twenty years ago no company will bother to tell you they aren't interested.

This is especially idiotic because they have your email and/or phone number.

It's just lazy and makes wonder about the company in general.

Some stores are notoriously bad at getting back to interviews or setting them up in thebfirst place. Then complain when they don't have enough people

Some stores are notoriously bad at getting back to interviews or setting them up in thebfirst place. Then complain when they don't have enough people
I know! There is emails they could have just emailed me or something. I know there’s some Targets where they’re emailing people instead of calling them but idk.

Quite frankly note sure. I did the interview and I got a call to call back to chat about my application. I’m calling and no one is answering. I think it’s one interview and then an
If hr is not answering then ask for a manager on duty. Then tell them you’ve tried for so many days to get a hold of hr and would like to leave a message.

If hr is not answering then ask for a manager on duty. Then tell them you’ve tried for so many days to get a hold of hr and would like to leave a message.
I called and tried to get a Team Lead by putting the 7 or 9 options and nothing! I guess maybe cause they have the call out app feature now and they don’t gotta worry. I’m trying and it sounds like the phone is being picked up but then it just rings.

I called and tried to get a Team Lead by putting the 7 or 9 options and nothing! I guess maybe cause they have the call out app feature now and they don’t gotta worry. I’m trying and it sounds like the phone is being picked up but then it just rings.
Called again the other Target with no update they said today they’re seeing all the video interviews and by Friday should get an answer or email about the next steps. They answered right away but the other one who left me a voice Mail nothing.

Back