A1 vs B1

A1.
Four days off during week days. Makes errands easy. And don't have to spend gas money coming in on a fourth day.
seems like y’all get more OT too…ever feel like your missing out on the weekend with family and friends tho?

most prefer b1 because they want the normal routine of weekends off.

i prefer a1 for 4 days off. and same pay for working 4 less hours now due to shift differential.

here we're not gonna get more ot, because b1 runs things, with a direct daily line to HR. and if they ever see a1 coming in for ot and they dont get too there'll be hell to pay lol. target will literally call in b1 ot for no reason at all if necessary (if they need a1 to work ot, but not vice versa), losing needless money, to placate them. 100% they will and do. there's a lot of informal rules around here that favor b1. they even used to have a cap at 4 packers for b1 feeders, while a1 was up to 6. when complained, the senior om gave some bs about how it's a complicated budget thing, too bad so sad. another endless struggle is the staffing, a1 OT typically gets bottom of the barrel and b1 gets better, so its never ending pushback on that. too be fair unlike some other things, they usually end up making that somewhat equal eventually, but only after receiving complaints.

one disadvantage of b1 is more senior management is always around, whereas on a1 it's more on mondays only. of course i guess if youre a brownnoser (you know who you are lol) you may see this as an advantage.

i prefer a1 for 4 days off. and same pay for working 4 less hours now due to shift differential.

here we're not gonna get more ot, because b1 runs things, with a direct daily line to HR. and if they ever see a1 coming in for ot and they dont get too there'll be hell to pay lol. target will literally call in b1 ot for no reason at all if necessary (if they need a1 to work ot, but not vice versa), losing needless money, to placate them. 100% they will and do. there's a lot of informal rules around here that favor b1. they even used to have a cap at 4 packers for b1 feeders, while a1 was up to 6. when complained, the senior om gave some bs about how it's a complicated budget thing, too bad so sad. another endless struggle is the staffing, a1 OT typically gets bottom of the barrel and b1 gets better, so its never ending pushback on that. too be fair unlike some other things, they usually end up making that somewhat equal eventually, but only after receiving complaints.

one disadvantage of b1 is more senior management is always around, whereas on a1 it's more on mondays only. of course i guess if youre a brownnoser (you know who you are lol) you may see this as an advantage.
A1 gets a lot of ot where i’m at more than b1

A1 has never made as much as B1 at my RDC with shift differential, even with the bump that we had recently increasing the amount.

We're at $2.50 and it still doesn't compare to someone working a full 40.

Roughly 2k/yr difference in pay at that rate.

Back