Absenteeism

I basically died for this company- you name it I went to work with it. Cut my finger went back to work. Had tooth infection still worked. Even when I had a family emergency and should have took a leave of absence to be with my kids- I still worked. Now there's no way. If you're legitimately sick stay home. They only count the 1st day of calling out.

Missed a few days during my 7 yrs of mediocrity at the RedDog. Some medical stuff. I'm old, old bucks get medical stuff fixed. Never had an issue calling out and if I did you know how I would have handled it.

If Target sees no difference in why you call off I will call off right before my shift the next time.
Ideally, if you know you'll be out that far in advance, you should put your shift up for grabs.

I dunno what your staffing is like, but we have people putting up their shifts all the time and others will take them, especially when hours are tight.

Ideally, if you know you'll be out that far in advance, you should put your shift up for grabs.

I dunno what your staffing is like, but we have people putting up their shifts all the time and others will take them, especially when hours are tight.
Great point.

However in the past my HR ETL denied my SP since I was no longer scheduled that day?!?

It's different now since SP doesn't have to be added manually I can do it through the app.

This is against HIPPA..
Medical professionals can’t give out medical information about people naming them. A random guy posting about a random delivery employee is not breaking hipaa. Random guy is not random delivery employees physician or office employee.

Medical professionals can’t give out medical information about people naming them. A random guy posting about a random delivery employee is not breaking hipaa. Random guy is not random delivery employees physician or office employee.
HIPAA applies to covered entities, which are organizations or individuals that electronically transmit health information during normal health care practices. Covered entities include: health care providers, health plans, and health care clearinghouses.

Random guy is the old redneck. How the hell is a HIPAA violation? She wanted the procedure without anesthesia. Her choice! The Captain will take a blast of Propofol any day for mine.

Random guy is the old redneck. How the hell is a HIPAA violation? She wanted the procedure without anesthesia. Her choice! The Captain will take a blast of Propofol any day for mine.
I’m saying it’s not. Giving planos the actual definition of hipaa.

I can tell everyone about someones std if I want because I am not a medical professional. Lol

Our store has apparently been told they are not doing enough writeups

Incidentally they seemed surprised I was not interested in being promoted at all

Yeah that's another thing - used to be they didn't mind so much but now it's like a national emergency if you don't do the training the minute it drops or something

I'll log in to do some training they insisted I get done and it's not due for 2 months
It’s amazing how a training that is due in two months manages to go red because in that span of time it doesn’t get done. Now multiply it by the whole store.

It’s amazing how a training that is due in two months manages to go red because in that span of time it doesn’t get done. Now multiply it by the whole store.
I have seen training that drops in that was supposed to be posted a month ago but just got added and is due in two weeks.

Apparently Ulta has trainings that drop weekly all the time.

Back