Access 401K on Alight and benefits

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
What’s going on y’all, I been trying to figure out how I can access my 401K on the Alight app and also benefits since I’m now no longer employeed at Target and I’m not sure how to access it all. HR said I was supposed to get a packaged from Target with my benefits and whatnot and haven’t received it yet. Can anyone who isn’t employed there anymore help me on this especially?

So, when you login into pay & benefits, it has you choose to use your SSO or your user name/password. Where it says to use your username/password, there a link for a new user. Follow those steps and you’ll setup a pay and benefits account for an inactive team member.

So, when you login into pay & benefits, it has you choose to use your SSO or your user name/password. Where it says to use your username/password, there a link for a new user. Follow those steps and you’ll setup a pay and benefits account for an inactive team member.
Ok I’ll mess with that soon and see if it works. Thanks MxTarget.

What’s going on y’all, I been trying to figure out how I can access my 401K on the Alight app and also benefits since I’m now no longer employeed at Target and I’m not sure how to access it all. HR said I was supposed to get a packaged from Target with my benefits and whatnot and haven’t received it yet. Can anyone who isn’t employed there anymore help me on this especially?
You will get a packet in the mail within 30 days about your 401k and what to do.

You will get a packet in the mail within 30 days about your 401k and what to do.
Man I hope so, Haven’t trusted USPS and these delivery companies with the exception of Amazon and UPS because of delays and mess ups that have occurred countrywide since covid began.

Back