Archived Accidentally Stayed an hour over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came in today at 9AM and was suppose to leave st 2pm but For some reason my mind was thinking of my Sunday schedule where I leave at 3 so unfortunately I clocked out at that time. Does that mean the system will think I hit meal compliance ? Or can I just do a punch correction and not worry about that. Thank you

If you are in a state where you are required to take your meal break before the 5th hour then you hit meal compliance and a punch correction will not fix it, especially since you actually clocked out past your 5th. If this is your first one it shouldn't be that bad. I know ASANTS but in my store the first one is generally a chat, the second one a write up, and a third you get fired.

I see. I am getting a bit worried now because I did hit compliance a few months back when I first started working here. It was an honest mistake so hopefully I can talk to HR about it

You should check Kronos to see exactly what your punches were. If you’re in a 6 hour state, you’ll want to check the exact number of hours and minutes you worked to see if you hit 6 hours.

I see. I am getting a bit worried now because I did hit compliance a few months back when I first started working here. It was an honest mistake so hopefully I can talk to HR about it
Unfortunetly meal compliance is a huge deal at most stores because target gets a big fine whenever it happens, and it’s a metric for HR. “honest mistake” won’t keep working on this one. I don’t think you’ll be fired but you may get written up

That being said I definitely recommend following this advice
You should check Kronos to see exactly what your punches were. If you’re in a 6 hour state, you’ll want to check the exact number of hours and minutes you worked to see if you hit 6 hours.

Going along with this, there have been 4 times I had to stay late. Two of them were for additional hours given to me by the TL. The other two were for about 15 minutes so that I could finish up my vehicle. Whenever I've looked at Kronos afterwards my punch our time is red. Is this bad? Does my TL or HR get a notification about it? Nobody has said anything about it.

Going along with this, there have been 4 times I had to stay late. Two of them were for additional hours given to me by the TL. The other two were for about 15 minutes so that I could finish up my vehicle. Whenever I've looked at Kronos afterwards my punch our time is red. Is this bad? Does my TL or HR get a notification about it? Nobody has said anything about it.
Depends . On the times you were asked to stay late did you take a lunch? Also It could be red if they didn’t change you in the system when you were asked to stay late. But with approval and making sure you took a lunch you should be fine .

Red just means you clocked out late (or early). If they asked you to stay late, then it's not a problem at all. If they didn't ask you to stay late, it still might not be a problem. If your store is struggling with payroll, they'll probably talk to you about it if you make it a habit.

My store is 6 hours. New for this year, tms will be coached for the first missed lunch, and the LOD for the time will be too. You are responsible. No mistake. But in this case, your LOD should have received 4 alerts before you violated--2 for worked past schedule, and 2 for lunch needed. Not sure what happened there.

I've seen alerts on the MyDevice for TMs working over their schedule and for missing meals. I've only heard LOD call out on the walkie for working beyond schedule during one shift, but there were several people that got called out that day - I think there was another of those in-house events going on at the time that caused so many people to go over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back