Archived accidently staying past scheduled time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely comes through as an alert via RedWire on the MyDevices, so I can only assume it'll pop up somehow on PDAs as well

I have seen REDWire alerts for TMs working past schedule, but they usually don't get closed out until the next day.

TMs stay past schedule all the time so it probably won't be an issue unless it was by several hours.

Mine don't give two shits about me staying longer.

They know I'm TCOB.

does the lod get a notice on the pda if a cashier is past their scheduled time

It definitely comes through as an alert via RedWire on the MyDevices, so I can only assume it'll pop up somehow on PDAs as well

Yes. When I sign into Redwire on a PDA, I get both Flexible Fulfillment and LOD alerts, and I've seen several alerts for "XYZ work past schedule." Back in the pre-MyDevice days, the GSTL/GSA would get those alerts on the LPDA if he/she signed in as LOD.

@walleyeman, the GSTL/GSA should be making sure you're off your lane in a timely manner. If that's not happening, they should be chewed out by the LOD, not you.

The only time anyone says anything about it is if we're pretty consistently not hitting sales daily sales goals. In most cases, we're pretty understaffed, so they will allow people to stay as long as they are being productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back