Archived added shift -without asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was scheduled to work Tomorrow 12/28 from
11-4 I just happened to log on to Ehr to check my hours for next week and noticed a SECOND shift was added for tomorrow from 5-945 , no one asked if I could work it , it was just added without my knowledge, how is that ok?

I would call today. I had this same thing happen. They had called someone in and added the shift to my name on accident. I got it removed without a problem, because by the time I noticed it, the shift had already passed. Since you know now, you have that opportunity.

It’s not o.k. After the schedule has been posted leaders are supposed to ask if you can work a shift before adding it to the schedule.

I had this happen to me as well, and it was a legitimate mistake. Another TM with the same first name and last initial pics of a shift off the board and it was accidentally keyed to my number. One call and it was straightened right out.

When a new schedule is posted on Thursday, either print out a copy of your schedule or take a picture of the paper copy hanging in the store with a time stamp.

If you have proof, they can never pin a no call no show on you.

This happened to me too. When my schedule was originally released two weeks before, I had a 3-10pm shift. Fast-forward to three days prior, it is the same. By chance, I looked at my schedule again the next day, and it was bumped to 3-11pm without any notice, two days before the shift. Had I not by chance seen the change, I’d have missed it. This hasn’t been the only time I’ve had schedule change at the last minute without notice, but it was the most glaring.

I understand that shifts change to meet the needs of business, but I don’t appreciate the lack of notice from ETLs.
It is unprofessional and sloppy to improperly schedule employees and then passively amend the schedule without notice just to fix your mistake.

In my state employers are allowed to change the schedule up to 24 hrs before the shift. They can add hours, take hours change days as long as it is done 24 hours before. The state says it is the employees responsibility to check the schedule daily. It's a shitty thing for a business to do it that way but thats the law here. I have never seen my Target do this though.

It happens I also had my schedule change from like 28ish hours to 40 straight up.. They did it one day before I even start the week I know about it since on Sunday my day off I check schedule daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back