Archived Ae2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
While no one is leaving my store we are not backfilling the next ETL to leave and not filling our vacant gstl position. Price accuracy will now report to our ETL log and at a date to be determined we are combining sl/GE/hl. Result of my low volume Monday meeting. Least hr ordered the store pizza...

Are you an org 1 store?

After the ETL meeting today and not hearing anything I'm super afraid of the TL meeting tomorrow.
I don't want to be the Softlines/Hardlines TL! That sounds AWFUL!

Ughhhhh

@Appr
Are you a pfresh store? What's your volume?

I can confirm sofar Org 1 loses CTL, merges softlines and hardlines TL into salesfloor TL, as a result ETL-Salesfloor. Also HRTLs have been removed. Org 2 loses RXTL. Still lots of details missing.

Do p-fresh stores lose their CTL? (In org 1)

I can confirm sofar Org 1 loses CTL, merges softlines and hardlines TL into salesfloor TL, as a result ETL-Salesfloor. Also HRTLs have been removed. Org 2 loses RXTL. Still lots of details missing.

Ok, we must be org 1, but little of this makes sense. Ok, so if we lose our ctl, I understand that part. What I don't get is we have srtls for soft lines and hard lines. And then we have an etl-ge that is also over the salesfloor. We can't lose any srtls, because we would be under 8 lods (stl, 3 etls and 4 srtls). We cannot cut any more.

If we lose our ctl and pricing tl, that leaves us with 4 regular tls (GSTL, sb/fa, backroom and ap). And that's if the aptl isn't cut as well.

Yea it's very similar to org 1. Just one or more Salesfloor TLs and separation to br/instocks and flow

Going over our losses tomorrow. So far the rumors put us at losing 2 food etl's and 1/2 Sr.Tl's. Tomorrow will be depressing.

Does anybody know if "APL" positions in ULV stores are being cut? Or what it might be changing to?

edit* I think we're an org 1 store, but I'm not completely sure how the org charts work..

Last edited:
Anyone know what's the new headcount for a org 2, B vol? Right now we have:
Stl, 6 Etls (LOG, GE/SL, AP, HR, HL, Rx) 3 Srtl (BR/Instocks, SL, Plano) and 6 TL (Flow, CTL, SL, 2xHL, Pricing), if and org 4 will only have 5 etl 10tl I can only imagine how we are gonna end up

Rx and AP aren't included in store headcount guidelines. That is, unless something changed this year.

I'm a HL Senior TL in a ULV store with an STL, 2 ETLs, 2 SrTL (1 HL-1SL), GSTL, Flow/IS/BR TL, POG/PA TL, SFT, APTL. That's all we have. I'm worried how much more they'll cut that down tomorrow. I have been the sole HL TL since early 2013. I got zero Toy/Seasonal helpers this fourth quarter, got approved for unlimited OT and worked 15-16 hour days. (Even some 6 a.m. shifts after midnight closings). I worked 12 days straight up to X-Mas. I haven't taken a fifteen minute break since December 2012 (literal statement, seriously been well over a year). What else can I possibly take on and do now that I'm back to a 40-hr cap? Five years into my "career" and starting to wonder if I need something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back