Archived Ae2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that wild. I've only seed org3 and org4. I assumed there would have to be two gstls. I guess GSAs will take over the remaining shifts.

Welcome to The Break Room Weary 36.

Sorry it had to be under these circumstances.

Are the other TLs and ETLs making the same kind of sacrifices you are?

We're org 5, down from 6.
Speculation so far is we could be losing a GSTL, HRTL, a TPS, a SrTL, a flow TL, combining PATL w/presentation, combining FA & SB TL positions, adding a FA & GSA.
If all these pan out, it will be a bloodbath at my store :(

For tl's who get cut, are they being booted immediately? Or are those positions just not being back filled?

I am org chart 3. Our HRTL and PATL have been cut. Plano will be taking care
of Price Accuracy team and will now report to Logistics ETL. As far as ETLs you are suppose to have a ETL
Salesfloor in charge of hard and softlines. There still will be GE ETL, HR ETL, and AP ETL. We were a 4am flow process and will now be moving to a 6am process. Also we are now allowed 3 Sr. TLs instead of 2.

Last edited:
As the company says the stores have to achieve their org chart by September through attrition. This means that positions have to get eliminated by promoting, transfering, or quitting. No one will be fired unless your STL believes it will be easy to performance you out.

Sorry about that wild. I've only seed org3 and org4. I assumed there would have to be two gstls. I guess GSAs will take over the remaining shifts.

Did I miss where you said what org chart 3 looks like?? I only see specifics for 4.

What happens if a high-volume non-Super store (with overnight flow and plano) loses its pricing TL? It wouldn't make sense for the plano TL to oversee pricing if he/she is overnight and the pricing team isn't.

of Price Accuracy team and will now report to Logistics ETL. As far as ETLs you are suppose to have a ETL
Salesfloor in charge of hard and softlines. There still will be GE ETL, HR ETL, and AP ETL. We were a 4am flow process and will now be moving to a 6am process. Also we are now allowed 3 Sr. TLs instead of 2.

For stores that will be moving to a 6 am process: 1) How will this affect the backroom with regard to pulling/pushing the 4am autofills? 2) How will this affect the timing for instocks scanning since the freight and autofills will not be pushed by the 6:25 am scan starting time?

For stores that will be moving to a 6 am process: 1) How will this affect the backroom with regard to pulling/pushing the 4am autofills? 2) How will this affect the timing for instocks scanning since the freight and autofills will not be pushed by the 6:25 am scan starting time?

Why do I get the feeling they haven't thought that through yet or if they have it's half-assed?

There currently is no direction as to how exactly each store should run their flow/backroom process. My STL said there might be more communication being updated on workbench on how to transition to new time process. I belive its going to be up to each store as to how they push/pull their truck. As far as instocks they might change the time back to when instocks task list is available.

For tl's who get cut, are they being booted immediately? Or are those positions just not being back filled?
My STL said nobody is getting fired or demoted on Tuesday in my store. All cuts should be through attrition. I bet they will push for problem performers to be performance managed out quicker though.

Let's just say that coachings will be plentiful the next few weeks.

Can anyone list what the headcount for an A+ Super Target looks like this year? I don't go back in until Thursday so I can't look up which org chart we use.

I know we're losing two TL positions in my store, Meat and Produce is combined and Pog and Pricing is combined. We're currently short two TL's so we will be fine. I have a suspicion that one of those TL's whos position is being eliminated will be performanced out anyways.

Losing one ETL-Food and combining ETL-SL and ETL-Hardlines.

From the other guy site:
Target Store Classificiations

Volume classifications are based on yearly sales, and go as such.

• AAA+ $85M and above
• AAA $77.3 - $85
• AA+ $69.5 - $77.3
• AA $60.5 - $69.5
• A+ $51.5 - $60.5
• A $42 - $51.5
• B $32.5 - $42
• C $23 - $32.5
• D $23 or less

ULV is an acronym meaning ultra-low volume and is typically used in reference to D and C volume stores.

We are a C volume and will have following:

1 GSTL
1 Food Service/Starbucks TL and help GSTL
1 Salesfloor TL (HL and SL)
1 PATL/Plano TL
1 Flow TL
1 BR/Instocks TL
1 APL

1 STL
1 ETL GE/Salesfloor
1 ETL LOG
1 ETL HR

Also, every store is supposed to have only 7 LOD key carriers (including Supers)...gonna be a rough year...all from credible sources...

Thank you...that's helpful to be able to compare to my store. Looks like we're going to lose a lot of our "family." So glad I'm just a TM.

My store is a $35m Pfresh store (org 2 I believe). My STL organizes TL differently, but as of now we are 1 over head count. For TLs we have 2GSTLs, SBUX/TC, 3 HL, 2 SL, LOG, Flow, CTL, Plano, PA, APTL, and SFT. For ETLs we have a HL, SL/GE, LOG, and HR. We have until September to drop to 2 HL, 1 SL, combine Plano/PA. Our 2 GSTLs will be splitting SBUX/TC and we will no longer have TPS, only APTL. Our LOG ETL will be transferring and our current SL/GE will move to LOG. HL will have SL and GE or even HR or STL will take GE. Like I said my STL doesn't follow the standard sometimes, we do what is best for our store. We have people who want to transfer so these moves won't be too difficult, but for some this will be life changing. I am just glad I still have my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back