Archived After a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but I had to quit :( I was only there for a month and I just quit like that. Honestly, the people were so great but Target Cafe was just not for me. I'm more of a social person and someone who loves moving around. Target Cafe didn't just do that for me. I would always come home crying after my shifts because I was just so depressed being back there and doing something that wasn't fit for me.
I'm at another job that involves everything that I wanted and I absolutely love it! Target was great but all I know is that I'm happier now.

88eb4e488a8afa12f74bf0bc03bf16377370f5b0713087dc1a62f1f97f6ab18a.jpg

So sorry :( where did you end up going?
I ended up going to Dunkin' Donuts lol. I mean, I get to work with coffee (which what I wanted to do in the first place:/ ) and plus, I'm working together with people then just being by myself like I was in FA

My first job was at a Dunkin Donuts in 1976. I Loved it and i am very happy for you. We had one on every corner in my hometown,here in OH thrre is just one in the whole city

Hate to say it but I had to quit :( I was only there for a month and I just quit like that. Honestly, the people were so great but Target Cafe was just not for me. I'm more of a social person and someone who loves moving around. Target Cafe didn't just do that for me. I would always come home crying after my shifts because I was just so depressed being back there and doing something that wasn't fit for me.
I'm at another job that involves everything that I wanted and I absolutely love it! Target was great but all I know is that I'm happier now.
so glad you are happier =) though I have to say, I was hired at Target last summer and it took me that whole summer to get comfortable working there. I was always depressed after work and nervous to go in for my shifts. I'm a cashier though, so it's probably not the same as working in Food Ave =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back