Archived Aggravated TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this happened the last couple of days, my days off. My backup in Pfresh was approached by STL and informed that she needs to be watching over DTM in frozen and making sure they are purging 4 ft section of frozen every shift, they already do this. So that nothing is located in the freezer, nothing is. That all product in dairy cooler needs to be purged daily and all racks need to be on rollers, already working on that with the PMT. That during her 6 hour shift she needs to work dairy, purge dairy, keep an eye on frozen DTM and audit counts. That she can't believe that I've never trained her to LOCU dairy, I have trained her but there is not time in her 6 hours to do this, and when shes a closer, they are not allowed to do that, they have to zone all of grocery, green.
Now along with this, told her my schedule will be changing and I will not be working the same hours as my LOD on the weekends and that her and I will be working opposite weekends, I have not had a weekend off in months and I do not make schedule, so....
Now NONE of this has been brought to my attention. When I am there I am working freight 4-5 days a week.
When I asked TM if she let STL know that she has been shown how to do this and that 6 hours is hard to get everything done that she is asking....."No, I just said oh ok"
Am I wrong to think that STL should have talked to me and asked what I have trained her on or what my plans were?

So your tm how covers on your days off, was asked to purge frozen and she didn't know how to LOCU so you got in trouble? I'm confused on your question

You need to have a follow up and documented conversation with the TM and if it isnt enough time for her to complete the task that's on you to decide, not the TM or the STL.

You may not make the schedule but you are the driving force behind the operation and ONLY you. If you want to change operations/scheduling than you can email HR and tag STL. I suggest doing it sooner than later and getting your issue resolved before sales are affected.

Good luck. I hope that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back