Alani Nu

Is anyone else having an issue with getting the Alani Nu product in their stores? I haven't seen our rep since February and last I was told it was because they just couldn't get the product. I was wondering if this was nationwide or just in my area. Apparently, they severely underestimated the popularity of this product and can't make it fast enough. I knew when my rep would bring almost 500 cans in and it would all be gone in a week.

The energy drink? We have plenty of it, I don't remember what vendor it is but they're one of our regular ones that bring other stuff in as well.

We have plenty as well. In the energy drink pog as well as on the beverage focal.

Wow, you are all lucky. I wonder what is actually happening that is making so we don't have any.

Wow, you are all lucky. I wonder what is actually happening that is making so we don't have any.
The receiver at our store ensures the representative that places the order knows what to bring in when our resets in beverage happens. That's how we ensure we get our shelves filled. We sell out every week.

When it went from $2.09 to $2.49 I stopped drinking it.
We have plenty but it could be the aluminum can shortage

I’m drinking the new Mt Dew Rise Energy Drink
It’s only 2.09 and last week it was 30% off on circle

Last edited:
When it went from $2.09 to $2.49 I stopped drinking it.
We have plenty but it could be the aluminum can shortage
My one rep was a little confused why his stuff went up 10 cents, but he said it looked like a bunch of the canned energy drinks when up in price. I guess a can shortage would make sense, it hit the bigger companies last year but now it seems to be hitting Red Bull, Celsius, and some of the smaller energy drink brands (small in comparision to Coke or Pepsi), they have been having a hard time getting in all their flavors.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to try to get get a number for my merch. If other stores aren't having an issue with it, I want to know what is up with my merch. They have missed out on a ton of sales by not having it.

Back