Archived All Things Beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@spotlife

Do you ever look at the detailed DC trailer reports? That should give you a better idea how long truck push should take each day. If it's anything like ours, it will vary wildly, and a truck getting finished at 7pm isn't all that surprising... (so long as the estimated stock time backs it up.)
My stl has showed me how to check how many pieces but does the report break it down by department?

My stl has showed me how to check how many pieces but does the report break it down by department?

Yep, same place on workbench.
There's a row of buttons that let you switch from the "DC Trailer/SF Stocking" report to the "Detailed DC Trailer/SF Stocking" report.

So if a guests asks you where something is and you are able to find them exactly what their looking, do you count that as a sale?

Last edited:
Last night the team didn't finish push until 7pm. It was one of the new girls but you could see how this affects the department. I have them push, zone, audit, then gobacks.

Our Beauty TMs aren't allowed to push truck from 11a-7p. Must be a district/group/region thing.

So if a guests asks you where something is and you are able to find them exactly what their looking, do you count that as a sale?

I agree w/ @Anelmi ...... I would count that as a sale. But, more importantly, did you ATTEMPT to build the basket? Did you engage & connect w/ your Guest beyond that? Did you show your Guest companion items? Did you show your Guest a "New & Only@ Target" item? Did you show them a Trending item? If any/all of those things occurred, then you "earned" that sale without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back