Archived am i fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have direct deposit but i recently got the pink stub of my paycheck from a month ago? i read that once you’ve been let go you have your last check mailed to you and i wanted to know before i apply for a new job.

i also wanted to know before i make a fool out of myself by callibg to confirm my employment status .

How long has it been since you have shown up to work? When was the last time you had a scheduled shift?

i’ve had only one shift since the beginning of february. i tried checking through workday but it says my login is invalid and the location i work at is a distance away from where i live so i can’t check in store

Where you hired as seasonal?
Did you receive any exit interview or formal documentation of departure?

Just, so much fail here. If you can't get online yet you must get your schedule from the store. You could probably call HR for it. Also first paycheck is allways at the store. It takes a pay period to get enabled.

You need to call either way, we can't tell you anything.

Just, so much fail here. If you can't get online yet you must get your schedule from the store. You could probably call HR for it. Also first paycheck is allways at the store. It takes a pay period to get enabled.

You need to call either way, we can't tell you anything.
100% agree. Most likely no longer hired by Target. I don’t understand how the store is too far away for OP to go check schedule but yet they are supposed to work there. I drive an hour to work and if I couldn’t access my schedule you bet I would be calling or driving to the store to check. SMH

So, let me get this straight, you last worked the beginning of February and during the last two weeks or so, you never went into the store to check the posted schedules? You just tried to do it online unsuccessfully from home? You didn't call to ask what was up with your schedule or the status of your employment for roughly two weeks?

If the above is true, you, Sweetie, are toast.

I have gone for up to 12 days without working the past two months, but I don't see how you can't know...on the positive side, you could have just locked yourself out of your account (which I have also done), but either way call HR or GO IN to the store to check (and reset password on workbench if you're still employed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back