Archived 'An error has occurred. The operation is ending.' when calling the store

• Thread starter CrimsonRaven712
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonRaven712

This morning I tried to call off and I kept on getting this message. I also tried calling on a landline because I thought it might have been an issue with my cell. I still got the same error. Then I tried calling another store in the area to see if it was a Target error and it appears that it is because I got the same message there. Is anyone else having that issue?

I'm a little worried because I don't want this to show up as a no call no show because I have tried to call multiple times and none of them are going through.

Do you not have the cell number of anyone in your store? My HR TL gave me hers the second I signed on the dotted line.

It happened at my store as well. One of my peers needed to call out and since she couldn't reach someone at the store (I tried calling also incase it was on her end and got the same message) she ended up texting me, I showed the text conversation to the LOD who was there, and put her in the book.

I had this happen at my store too, I tried to call them and I couldn't I ended up contacting someone inside the store.

Spot tried to upgrade some systems and it backfired. Equipment went down for 2 days in my store and our store orders went into limbo. Eventually the orders dropped BUT, I got double of everything ordered. Thank You Target.:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back