Archived And as ususal no prefix for SBS/SFT --- Sooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long after I got fed up with the crap here - I figured it was time to move on -- a buddy of mine offered me a position with Autozone --- Maintenance Supervisor for the Long Island region -- twice the money - company paid benefits - KUV van to take home every night - 54 stores to maintain - from Riverhead / all of Lon Guyland up to West Havastraw - 2 stores a day - the best was there was a GPS unit in the van - started it in my driveway - on the clock / came back home off the clock ( no jerking around of my hours ) -- it took a year to fix the last guys fix's -- then after everything was in order ---- let go.

I filed for unemployment - denied ( but I did eventually get it ) - went to one hearing and who do I run into -- my old Target personal woman ---- she was there for for Target reasons and said she was about to leave also - told me a lot of secret crap.

6 months later I worked for Mavis Tire out here -- same deal - better money / bennies / van / --
About 3 months ago I waltzed into my old store --- only recognized 2 people -- everybody else got canned or quit -- I knew I should have installed that revolving door when I had a chance.

And now for a smiley --

bliss.gif

Last edited:
Glad to hear you're still up & kicking.
Had a lot of changes at store & at home so I decided to pick home instead; not any less busy but better priorities.
You were missed; welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back