Anniversary gift cards

Does anyone know what gift card you get at 20 years? I remember getting one at 15 I believe for $75.

my friend had to follow up with HR. it took awhile for him to get it (this was like in 2018 and it was giftcard). their excuse for him was that the card (the one that all the etls signed) got wet so they had to ask for a new one, which took weeks to received. im not sure if that excuse sounds legit.
oh and the reason why he followed up was because he saw it listed on his paystub.

Passed my 5 year in the middle of September. Got the letter and a card saying the will be on your last check in September. It's a shame it could not be a real gift card instead of paying taxes on it

I just hit 15 years and haven’t gotten squat. No letter, no recognition, and I don’t know of anything being on my check.

I got mine almost a year later. They signed a card that they tried to give me in a huddle and I told them to keep it, a year late means you didn't give a shit to write it, I am not going to give a shit to bother to read it.

I got a CA on my fifth anniversary and then CONVENIENTLY got a note from the SD stating I would get another $25 on my next paycheck.

My name and date were a different ink color than the body of the note so the SD just writes a bunch of these at once and passes them out as needed.

Back