Archived Anniversary time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggnitty

Electronics Guru
It looks like it's getting pretty close to that time of year where our new rookies come to play with us. Some people get lucky and stay with us for a bit! When did you start working for Target? My 1 year anniversary is coming up on Thursday. I can't believe it's been a year already!!

Today is my two year anniversary. What's the tradition for a second anniversary, paper?

Summer 2015 for regular Hardlines, currently a TPS. My one year was back in August.

Coming up on two years.

This was supposed to be an "until I find something better" job.

Either I've done well at target or poorly for myself. Still trying to figure it out.

I have worked for companies much worse than Target. Of course there are better companies but plenty that are worse lol. Target has been good to me (knock on wood).

Mine was Summer of 2015

It was just until I finished school

And now I'm debating on staying forever because I hate school. Probably more than I hate Spot.

~1 year. I was looking for a first job straight out of high school which was seasonal so I could have at least some experience for a non-seasonal job. One year later, it appears Target had other plans.

It looks like it's getting pretty close to that time of year where our new rookies come to play with us. Some people get lucky and stay with us for a bit! When did you start working for Target? My 1 year anniversary is coming up on Thursday. I can't believe it's been a year already!!
My year is tomorrow as well. There were like 10 or 11 people in my orientation and only me and one other person made it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back