Archived Anniversary time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week is my 2 year, had a big orientation group too and only three of us left. Man, I work with people who are going on 20 years, and I just don't get it. Like I'm already bitter and salty about my job lol I'll probably barely make it to my third year.

6 years next month. I was a seasonal cashier and a lot of my seasonal class was hired on permanently, but I'm pretty sure most are gone by now.

Spring 2014.. told my TL about six months in that I wasn't letting myself stay past a year. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When I had my anniversary ( 5 year) you could pick something off target's website ( I think maybe it was bullseye shop I forget) I got a watch.

10 years in a couple months. Looking forward to seeing time off accumulate faster! Already have a hard enough time getting vacation in... Told STL a couple months ago I need to get my bank lower and have another week off before the end of the year, but as always, everyone else packed their time off into October. Guess I'll be going 1st or 2nd week November when all the new hires are coming aboard!

I used to work for a place that would give you a check for a certain amount of money on your anniversary. I miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back