Archived Another new remodel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're undergoing a second re model. We're having a bed, living room furniture in an open space area with iPads for guests to order (we have those in seasonal already). Pfresh remodel and guest service, bullseye remodel. A row of mannequins will be present in the main entrance, with bullseye and guest service flanking it. Starbucks is expanding and food ave replaced with a third-party vendor. Softlines remodel as well. Our store is a mess right now.

We're undergoing a second re model. We're having a bed, living room furniture in an open space area with iPads for guests to order (we have those in seasonal already). Pfresh remodel and guest service, bullseye remodel. A row of mannequins will be present in the main entrance, with bullseye and guest service flanking it. Starbucks is expanding and food ave replaced with a third-party vendor. Softlines remodel as well. Our store is a mess right now.
I want to know more! I also love remodels. We have been here for over 15 years and haven't had a single remodel and we are an A+ high volume store

Our store has been in major remodel mode for a few months now. We finished up the EE, got self checkout lanes, worked though home innovations remodel and are also working on stationary remodel. Next up on the list is the grocery remodel. I'm hoping that we will get a Starbucks soon, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back