Archived Another one bites the dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an opportunity fall in my lap, literally. I'm grabbing it with both hands and running for the hills. Learned in the interview that Target employees are generally perceived as smart and hard working. The economy in my area seems to be making a come back. For those of you looking to get out, this may be a good time to start looking. See ya!

Much luck, have fun, and may your experiences be rewarding, educational...and hopefully lucrative!!!

And thanks for adding in that part about how Target employees are perceived-that really means a lot, soppy as it seems...but it's true...gives me a little added hope that when all is said and done perhaps I ( and hopefully MANY others ) can come out with heads held high, relatively unscathed!

( Or at least without the reputation of being an unrepentantly shiftless layabout... )

So today was my last day. Went on about it as any other day, helping out the 1 person scheduled in hardlines. I expected an exit interview but didn't have one. I was a team member. Is it only for team leads and above?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back