Archived Any HRs or HMs know what they look for in drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I'm not a drug abuser or drug addict or anything like that. No I'm not trying to beat a drug test or anything. I just wanna know which drugs does Targets drug screening look for. I take prescription for Hydrocodone. Is that even tested for and if it is will it disqualify me even if I have a prescription?

I believe that when you get drug tested they ask if you're taking any medications. So just let the drug test administrator know.

Hmm that's odd when I went to take my drug test they never asked me if I took any medications nor dis I have to fill out a form. Only thing I gave them was my donors receipt. Took the test and that wass it no questions asked. I'm
assuming in that case they don't test for prescription drugs. I'll keep this thread updated on my results if anyone else has similiar questions on it

Profiled this but they didn't ask me anything either...:/

They are looking for illegal stuff like marijuana and stuff. (Though marijuana might be legal soon (and is already in places) I'm sure Target doesn't hire drug users.)

You should always let the drug testing facility know what Rxs you have. Bring the bottles and receipts, anything you have.

If you do not list hyrocodone, you will fail. It's an opiate.

Checked with the testing lab today. Apparently the test is only for drugs such as amphetamines, cocaine, marijuana THC, opiates, and PCP. It's not required by employers to test for common prescription drugs since many people do have prescriptions for drugs that can cause a positive with opiates. In order to eliminate a positive they only test for morphine and codeine. An additional test would be required to test for prescription drugs like hydrocodone and such. I guess that's why they didn't ask if I was taking any prescription drugs. They don't show up on the test now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back