Archived any HRTMs out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey HRTMs,
Just curious, have you guys have your hours cut? If so, are you being scheduled on the floor or as cashier?
I feel like lately the majority of my shifts are non-HR and I'm not exactly thrilled. Any idea when I might get my hours back?

HR hours were cut in our store too. I see the HRTM working in other work centers s/he is cross trained in. During 4th quarter, s/he was putting in 40 hour weeks. Now, I think s/he has about 15-20 until it picks up again.

Usually have 40 hours but a couple of times I went down to 37-38. Luckily, my ETL fights tooths and nails for my hours even when the store hours go extremely low.

Our full-time HR TM gets her 40 every week, but the part-timers either have to take the cut or pick up shifts in other workcenters.

A former HR TM at my store would be scheduled to cash during most of Q1, then go back to HR when there were more hours.

My A-volume store, oddly enough, only has one HR TM. She typically works 40 hours, occasionally she'll do a 32-hour, 4-day week. She is never scheduled anywhere else, unless she is helping out with a special project, like inventory, or it's Black Friday.

My A-volume store, oddly enough, only has one HR TM. She typically works 40 hours, occasionally she'll do a 32-hour, 4-day week. She is never scheduled anywhere else, unless she is helping out with a special project, like inventory, or it's Black Friday.

That seems crazy to me. My A volume store has 5 HR people, and all but 2 of them pretty much get 32+ hours. Then again, our HRTMs are also the operator.

When you say hr tm, don't include fitting room/operator. Only include those at the tsc. My Supertarget has 1 tm. She's only getting 30 hours in hr and the rest are cashier/Serv desk. In April she will go back to 40 in hr.

My store is a B Volume store and our 1 HRTM has been getting 40hrs a week in HR. She never has hrs anywhere else. heck she doesn't even have to answer the phones, as that is the fitting room job

My store, including myself, has three part time HRTMs. Our hours have been about 20 for the THREE of us. Luckily, we are cross trained in other departments like cash office, softlines, operator, etc. to help with our hours.

When you say hr tm, don't include fitting room/operator. Only include those at the tsc.
So at some stores the fitting room/operator tm is part of HR? At mine, myself and the other operators are softlines TMs. HR TM answers the phone and is operator during her shifts (7-330 pm M-F). Its interesting to see how different one store is from the next.

So at some stores the fitting room/operator tm is part of HR? At mine, myself and the other operators are softlines TMs. HR TM answers the phone and is operator during her shifts (7-330 pm M-F). Its interesting to see how different one store is from the next.

All of our HRTMs are also operators. They answer and direct all calls. Our fitting room TMs never answer the phones.

My store used to have hr at the fitting room. They had a computer back there. They schedule interviews and orientations between incoming calls. Fixed punches, etc. They NEVER zoned, folded or hung reshop carts from the service desk, or anything softlines related.
The gal retired and the sltl took the opportunity to take over the fitting room. Now we have 32 hours of hr at tsc only.

My store is a B Volume store and our 1 HRTM has been getting 40hrs a week in HR. She never has hrs anywhere else. heck she doesn't even have to answer the phones, as that is the fitting room job
Same here, same volume. Maybe a cash office shift a week if they are desperate.

I'm the only HRTM at my store, and my hours usually only get cut if I'm desperate to find hours to trim when I'm editing the schedule. Anytime they're cut it's my decision. But even before I was editing the schedule my ETL-HR always protected my 40 hours.

My store is an A+ volume store. We have 3 Tsc team members. One gets 37.5 hours a week the second gets 30 and the third 16 but that's only because she has another job

I'm the only HRTM at my store, and my hours usually only get cut if I'm desperate to find hours to trim when I'm editing the schedule. Anytime they're cut it's my decision. But even before I was editing the schedule my ETL-HR always protected my 40 hours.
Welcome!

HRTM here and for the new schedule I have 32 hours in hr and 4 hours in a different work center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back