Archived Any other stores fudging numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store has been faking ties and now is number one in the group for transitions set on time each week. Even if I can't set a SPL due to excessive clearance, I'm told to tie it by my STL. She allows fake data and our DTL does also. I really think this is wrong but I'm doing what I'm told.

My store has been faking ties and now is number one in the group for transitions set on time each week. Even if I can't set a SPL due to excessive clearance, I'm told to tie it by my STL. She allows fake data and our DTL does also. I really think this is wrong but I'm doing what I'm told.

The Nuremberg defense? Really?

My store has been faking numbers for years. Tying spls planos and revisions. It irks me that we are told to do this. It looks like we are getting work done and because of that they look at it as oh they got this done with these few hours let's give them more work next week but no more hours.

My store has been faking numbers for years. Tying spls planos and revisions. It irks me that we are told to do this. It looks like we are getting work done and because of that they look at it as oh they got this done with these few hours let's give them more work next week but no more hours.

grrrrrr fake ties.

I work the sf loc accuracy every week. if I catch someone faking a tie, they get coached. if its a tl, then I sit down with them and their etl. such a pain pushing truck and wandering around the store trying to find stuff because the pda says it has 3 locations, but it really only has one.

Well at least were not the only store having to fake numbers. The whole instocks process thing kills me though because if you don't actually have them dropping batches then anyone can just write down a bunch of DPCIs to SUBT. However I wonder how we talk down missing Oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back