Archived Any store ever have a BRTM win TM of the Month or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We (aka like 2 tms) feel left out because it seems we are never in running because 97% of the store doesn't even know what we do lol. Same for flow backroom

When the You Make Target award first rolled out at my store, a Backroom TM was the first to receive it. Then it was a Hardlines TM, and finally a service desk TM.

We only really did this for I think 3-4 months before it just stopped, but yes, we had a BR TM win. I voted for him because he actually is amazing lol. I was glad to be at that huddle because he actually was shocked that he won(and he turned really red) :p

Yep. Had one a few months ago, noted that she "always pulls batches in time and makes the whole team green."

She burns more batches than a blind and deaf baker. I once went into the meat cooler after she pulled a batch only to find 9 locations I back stocked that morning were locu'd.

Yes, we do. I don't expect to get it as a cashier/GSTM. I have never seen a cashier get TM of the month but I don't really care lol. If the TM of the month got like a $1000 gift card, then I would care :p

We actually still do Great Team Hero at my store. TMs from all over the store have won (even overnight, but they have a separate GTH award), but the last couple years, it's mainly been the project bitch pipeline TMs and cashiers who get a lot of Red Cards.

My store gave out the second You Make Target award to a BRTM.

It is up to your etl , if you complain to him you will probably win it next month,lol.

Employee of the month awards are grossly archaic. Do not base your worth or merit on achieving this goal.

I got it as a brtm not long ago. Another one got it not long before.

It seems to spread out here at least. But I've seen br ignored a lot in other things.

It's just because we hide on 2 and are locked away off the floor. :)

The peace is worth the trade off

First month it rolled out it was out brtm and overnight flow tm. Last month are ship from store cap got it

I heard through the grapevine that the TLs/ETLs chose me as the TM of the month in December, but I never had any sort of official recognition.

No awards or anything at my store, just the little appreciation cards that Leadership likes to put up on the wall in TSC. I've gotten a few of those, mostly when I was a GSA or when I stayed after my shift to help out.

our store hasnt done this in over 2 years. after we lost our last great etl-hr, we get nothing anymore

I got the You make Target award last 4th quarter.

TM of the month a couple of times in the past years.

Logistics TMs have been the only ones who have won in the few months my store has been participating

We stopped doing it months ago but never had a BR or Flow TM get it. It's always been sales floor or TLs and the pricing TM got it once.

The first month (6-7 months ago) we started doing the award, a BR TM won it, and today my TL told me I'll be getting it next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back