Logistics Anyone else having trouble hitting RFID Scan % this week?

I've had great (98%+ scan in all departments the last month). But this week, I couldn't even hit 95% in any of my areas. Didn't change the way I scanned at all.
Portable Electronics had 600 more expected units than in any other week. But still missing a ton in AA and Domestics(Bath mostly). I saw something saying that RFID items were coming into the stores not turned on, and that might affect Scan %. Just want to make sure I'm still hitting an okay number or not.

Yep. They are testing a couple departments or something and bath was one of them was the response I got. We submitted ours lower than normal. When you aren’t sure always send a myhelp. Doesn’t hurt to flood them with the chats. They need to send out alerts sooner if they know there are issues on things.

Yes bath had that same problem a few weeks ago I figured thats what was going on with portable electronics. So I just submitted it after a normal amount of time and effort, and ignored the low numbers. I did let my TL know though.

Boo 👎. RFID compliance for A&A showing red 0% scan with 4 items total expected. Seriously, WTF Target? I submitted a green scan with 104,000 items expected. I suspect this has something to do with the upcoming end of life for the Greenfield data set, but I'm not sure

Last edited:
Back