Archived Anyone else LOVE National Night Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my favorite volunteer event of the year! What kinds of things does your store do for it? We give away prizes, run little games for the kids, and cook hot dogs. We get a lot of support from our local police, so I love getting to hang with them for a night.

It's my favorite volunteer event of the year! What kinds of things does your store do for it? We give away prizes, run little games for the kids, and cook hot dogs. We get a lot of support from our local police, so I love getting to hang with them for a night.

Its pretty awesome I'm excited.
"Hence my Avatar"

free food, games, prizes, cops everywhere. inflatables. usually they bring the smokehouse thing and helicopters. seems like everyone has a good time.

It will be my first time going to it hope its fun, but at least this one girl(that i really really like) is going so it will be fun anyway

Probably too late, but I'll request off just to say I tried. If I'm off, I'll go.

I used to love National Night out it was my favorite time of the year and for the past 2 years it started going downhill. No one showing up no one signing up and this year I didn't even bother because last year I wound up standing in a corner doing nothing because people were chatting with each other because no one showed up. Good times.......

This will be my first one I don't really know what it is, but I'm excited to be volunteering. By excited, I mean, I'm excited to try and stand out to the powers that be.

When I was with spot, I used to love NNO.

We gave away 90 bikes for free! I was giving out tickets to that event, it was a madhouse!

Of course, I had kids and parents coming up to me three or four different times, trying to pretend like they didn't get tickets already. Come on guys...it's a free raffle, no need to get greedy!

Ours was/is always awesome. It's always really crowded, but everyone is extremely nice and polite, and most of the team went out for dinner afterwards. Fun night!

I had a blast! My fourth year doing it. I'm glad to work for the store in the community I grew up in! We had a huge turnout this year, probably a lot smaller than everyone else (16 team members), but everyone had a great time. Gotta figure out how to pace myself next year for all of that free food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back