Archived Anyone Else See This Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of my personal favorites is Fage yogurt.

You know, because instead of *picking a different name* they have to label it as "pronounced fah-yay". It results in me giggling about certain slurs

Hahah, probably deserves its own thread, but it fits here too. I don't know what it's called but it looks like an adjacency book. Anyways, go check out the title for the new patio set on this book :D:oops:o_O:rolleyes:.

My ETL showed that to me today! We were all astounded. Surely someone had to have thought that was a bad idea to send out to the store level.

Super unprofitable. We Got that today, too! Is this somehow at all stores or just us "lucky" ones? Even if this is true, they could have come up with a better sounding designation!

Super unprofitable. We Got that today, too! Is this somehow at all stores or just us "lucky" ones? Even if this is true, they could have come up with a better sounding designation!

I think ours was different, I think me or my TL would have noticed this right off the bat, and surely would have shown each other for expletive laughs.

Target just made some tough choices on its future

"Target has canceled Goldfish, an e-commerce start-up launched a year ago, and has killed a prototype for a robot infested store of the future that was scheduled to soon be constructed in Silicon Valley, according to report Wednesday afternoon by Star Tribune. Other smaller projects from Target's innovation team also have been eliminated or reduced recently, says the report."

Robots!?! I regularly startle the elderly when I ask CIHYFS, imagine their reaction to a robot doing that o_O

Last edited:
I'll be interested to see how well Tally does when it comes time to do inventory on toothbrushes that lay in bins....or all the stuff used for travel, what about sets of four pieces of silverware packs.........I see Tally being able to get all that much done.

Target just made some tough choices on its future

"Target has canceled Goldfish, an e-commerce start-up launched a year ago, and has killed a prototype for a robot infested store of the future that was scheduled to soon be constructed in Silicon Valley, according to report Wednesday afternoon by Star Tribune. Other smaller projects (Its actual stores) from Target's innovation team also have been eliminated or reduced recently, says the report."

Robots!?! I regularly startle the elderly when I ask CIHYFS, imagine their reaction to a robot doing that o_O

Added for truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back