Archived Anyone else work a double?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious to see how many of you guys on here worked a double for the 4th. I came in at 7A and when I asked how long I could stay, I was told I could stay as long as I wanted. So I worked til close.

I meant to post this in the general board, whoops. Probably happened cuz I'm tired.

Hah, no doubles here, they barely had us stay for what we were scheduled. Pushed HBA and market, everything else was stowed in expansion. Didn't want to spend anymore at time and a half than absolutely necessary. By the way can you come in, on your one day off (Sunday ) to finish the truck?

Hah, no doubles here, they barely had us stay for what we were scheduled. Pushed HBA and market, everything else was stowed in expansion. Didn't want to spend anymore at time and a half than absolutely necessary. By the way can you come in, on your one day off (Sunday ) to finish the truck?

As I looked at my ETL and laughed and laughed..

Yesterday was time and a half?

PICKED UP AN 8 HOUR ELECTRONICS OPENING SHIFT ON FOURTH OF JULY

KEEP PICKING UP SHIFTS.

THIS PAYCHECK IS GONNA BE FUCKING AMAZING

Dude.....what'd I tell you about NOT LOOKING AT THE RED LASER?!?
Ima hide your PDA....

Not on the fourth, but I have done several times this year. I did staay an extra hour on the 4th because for some reason, as closing GSA they scheduled me 'till 11:30 in a store that is open until midnight. What's even worse is I didn't even notice until the ETL-AP came to me during the week and asked if I would stay. The schedule was posted for over a week, you would think I would notice.

It's been almost a week since I had a day off.

Is it bad that I want to work Tuesday so it can be even longer so I have something to really complain about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back