Archived Anyone ever find notes in Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
During my first week, a fellow TM and I found a note in the condom section that said, "Hey ladies. # Call for a good time. - Joe" :)

I found this last week. Bit hard to read:

ZJh2uFH.jpg

6n1KHef.jpg

I saw a typed up note on a flat a couple of weeks ago that was about a sales planner and it read

NEEDS WORKED

I was going to right the words "to be" in between NEEDS WORKED but chose not to because I thought the shitty grammar was amusing.

I saw a typed up note on a flat a couple of weeks ago that was about a sales planner and it read

NEEDS WORKED

I was going to right the words "to be" in between NEEDS WORKED but chose not to because I thought the shitty grammar was amusing.

That's a regional thing. A former TBR member from Ohio would type like that.

NEEDS WORKED? It makes no sense. Needs worked is a fragment and the verb setup is atrocious.

If it said "needs work" then yeah that makes sense or if it said "needs to be worked".

Needs worked makes no sense.

NEEDS WORKED? It makes no sense. Needs worked is a fragment and the verb setup is atrocious.

If it said "needs work" then yeah that makes sense or if it said "needs to be worked".

Needs worked makes no sense.

I never said it was grammatically correct, just that it's a regional thing.

The other day I found a note covered in signatures. Looking a little closer I realized they were the signatures of this 1 lazy electronics team member. She signed her name about a hundred times on a peice of paper, like a 13 year old girl. It pissed me off because I know she did it on the clock while she should've been working.

I've found plenty of grocery lists and lists that say "CALL X", or "NEEDS WORKED".

hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back