Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally down to fuck my etl, in his office, trailer, or one of the coolers... okay maybe not the last one. But yeah he’s 4 years older than me &when decide to leave I’m going out with a bang & hopefully without sexual harassment charge

There's no one at my store I find attractive =( It's sad. At my last store I ended up dating a girl and our relationship was amazing, it didn't bleed into work and when we broke up we stayed friends even years later!

The problem is it's very often not the case so even if I found someone attractive I'd most likely shy away from it. There's a girl who used to work at my store who's starting again but she's younger than me by a decent amount and I think she has a girlfriend =P

Wouldn't it be nice if Target was sooooo cool and hip that they'd give us a "sex-room."

Breaks and lunches would suddenly take on a whole new meaning.

Sounds like a sexual harassment nightmare.

Excuse me LOD, I have a priority pull I need you to work for me in the sex-room. It's a team lift so maybe call some backup.

Reactions: L4D
Totally down to fuck my etl, in his office, trailer, or one of the coolers... okay maybe not the last one. But yeah he’s 4 years older than me &when decide to leave I’m going out with a bang & hopefully without sexual harassment charge

#metoo

A priority pull in the sex room wouldn't have anything to do with working.

The security guard at my last job had been with the company for 15 years and said he'd lost count of the number of times he's caught employees going at it in their vehicles, cart attendants being some of the most common offenders including one incident where he observed two male cart attendants (minors) hopping in a car with one of the cashier girls (also a minor). He approached the car and she apparently had one in each hand if you know what I mean. Groace.

tenor.gif

I've been eye fucked by a few team leads in the past.... Now that I'm in AP, relationships with leadership is a big no. Luckily, there's visual merchandisers and cashiers...

I'm pretty sure I saw a girl TM my age checking my dick out today.

I never even knew girls look at the bulge in the pants of a male homosapien. I never knew girls would do that... or could. Usually it's us guys checking them out.
well the point is to not get caught

the aps i crushed on has a fucking g i a n t one

i actually brought it up once because it actually kinda came up in convo

turns out he is well aware and has been told by friends lmao

I'd tell them to wash their filthy hands!

Cart guy talked to me today!! He only asked me a work-related question and the whole conversation was like 30 seconds but ahh he’s so cute

1) sneak into HR office
2) look up his dox
3) show up at his house
4) climb thru his bedroom window
5) stay for way longer than 30 seconds (if you know what I mean)
6) ?????
7) massive profit

There 2 guys at my store I have it bad for. One is a redhead backroom tm. Beefy, muscular guy. He's put on some serious muscle in the last year.

The other guy is on the flow team. Probably a seasonal worker only. Another muscular guy. He wore a short sleeved shirt the other day. Wow, big arms.

There are a couple other guys. But those two stick out.

Wouldn't it be nice if Target was sooooo cool and hip that they'd give us a "sex-room."

Breaks and lunches would suddenly take on a whole new meaning.

Maybe not a sex room but 7 minutes in heaven for q4. To relieve stress....

Reactions: PMR
I swear I get heart palpitations every time he's around ! Omg he's so cute !
I feel like such a highschooler when he's around and my hands all sweaty lol
Haven't felt that way about someone since I was in highschool

Reactions: PMR
It's easy to find someone to like at your store. Target is a place where charisma really shows. And good people stand out amongst the bleh.

I've noticed there are some people who I feel can do no wrong because of how well they do their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back