Archived Anyone other males get wierd looks when pulling thongs for flexe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get weird looks when finding female clothing for flexes yes. Especially because I'm a burrly looking man

I only get weird looks when I rub the fabric with two fingers. I don't really care what looks I get when I'm doing FF as I just want to hurry up and get back to the backroom.

i love setting the panty bins, you never see an area so devoid of guests where can just do your work lol

I've been lucky enough thus far not to have any SPUs for ladies' underwear. But if I did, I'd walkie for assistance right away. And not just because I have no idea where the fuck anything is in intimates.

I have, on numerous occasions had guests joke around with me when I had to Zone Tampons...

Mostly mom's embarrassing their daughters and to embarass me...

I would usually respond with "Is that what these are?"

It's a general rule for the three male dayside BRTM, that we have help from the soft lines TM because we had a few complaints on us a few months ago as we were pulling flex in those areas.

Last edited:
I've told the story before, but I've been called a pervert before for having to pick girl's underwear in my batches. On a separate occasion a guest heavily implied that I was cross dresser because of a women's underwear pick I had to do.

I had like 7 drop into a flex and was straight up looking like a creep trying to find them because they weren't pushed correctly. Lol I could feel the stares...

I stopped caring when I did sfs. Damn things. I just look guests right back and say "what? Don't order a thong then" with a look of my own. xD

I mean, I have the 3 tier right there with a printer hanging off of it. Should be obvious what I'm doing.

I would notice that the bill and ship addresses were usually differant as well. Joke gifts, anyone? :p

There was one time. A guest was looking at me funny while I (6'5 guy, burly) was rifling through the thongs. So I rubbed it between my fingers and said "yeah, that feels about right", put it in my 3 tier and walked away.

I guess she never said anything, or the lod just laughed it off. xD

I'm the only girl that does SFS in my store so I haven't experienced the looks and can generally find stuff in softlines. Me and a few of the guys had this discussion this past Q4 and they all said they've gotten weird looks when they have to pull like tampons, or women's underwear and it was hilarious. So they will usually grab a SL TM to help them with the intimates

im often suck having to pick shoes which is always a mess. but yeah i had to a get a bra. my whole life i was told bra sizes are a letter and a number. so when i have to a find small black bra ... i was so lost and confused ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back