Archived Anyone who moved from Flow to Sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do they cut from the pay? I have .50 that is differential shift which is from 4Am to 8Am. Is this all they gonna cut from my pay if I move to Sales Floor?

They may cut an additional $0.50 due to the paygrade drop (flow is N07 and sales floor is N03).

They may cut an additional $0.50 due to the paygrade drop (flow is N07 and sales floor is N03).

That would be a dollar! however, I've heard mixed comments about it, some say only the differential shift other say that also the other $.50 , but I really no longer want to work over night, I hate it.

You would lose both the shift differential and the $.50 for changing workcenters. Flow's base pay is higher than a sales floor TM, so when you change workcenters and they change you in the system, it will lower your pay 50 cents. Other options, such as instocks and pricing would only require a .25 difference and becoming a PA would actually be an increase of 25 cents. It all depends on the openings your store has available, but those would be positions that kept your pay closer to what you make now.

You would lose both the shift differential and the $.50 for changing workcenters. Flow's base pay is higher than a sales floor TM, so when you change workcenters and they change you in the system, it will lower your pay 50 cents. Other options, such as instocks and pricing would only require a .25 difference and becoming a PA would actually be an increase of 25 cents. It all depends on the openings your store has available, but those would be positions that kept your pay closer to what you make now.

If backroom day is an option, it's the same paygrade as flow (just without the overnight differential).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back