Archived AP-TL Paygrade 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard rumors for next year they will be raising AP-TL to Paygrade 17, with no LOD duties. I strongly agree with this. With stores with no ETL-AP you're doing the work of a ETL for half the cost.

Wonder if they will bump SR APS also since currently it's equal to APTL, PG 15.

This does give me a little more incentive to take a APTL position if it opens up.

I feel like this is going to lead to less ETL APs and more APTL stores (with TPS).

Wonder if they will bump SR APS also since currently it's equal to APTL, PG 15.

This does give me a little more incentive to take a APTL position if it opens up.

I feel like this is going to lead to less ETL APs and more APTL stores (with TPS).
I think that's what they're gunning for. They want to cut the ETL-AP job.

I already have to do everything an ETL-AP + TPS store does (besides LOD shifts), only I have to do it all on my own in 40 or less hours a week. I wouldn't turn down the pay raise.

If they cut the ETL-AP, then who would own AP as a department?

Most TLs really don't need an ETL because they do the managing of the team most of the time, I'm just curious as to who the APTL would report to as all TLs report to a specific ETL.

I've been to 3 different stores (2 during training) and I've never actually met an APTL. Which I feel is more weird than it should be.

I've been to 3 different stores (2 during training) and I've never actually met an APTL. Which I feel is more weird than it should be.
I only have an aptl. Since our store opened. Next to us has two-three tps, not sure about aptl/ap-etl.

Yeah surrounding me I only have ETL-APs and TPS and my store is the only one (that I know of) that has APS.

I doubt that AP is a dying role will be gone with in a few years. They took Pg17 away from PMTs earlier this month
I doubt AP will be gone....shortage would be through the roof. It might be re organized but I doubt totally gone

Theft is only a small part when considering if a store has a APTL or ETL-AP (some get both if it's really bad). ETL APs are pretty much exclusive to high volume stores simply because of sales and amount of possible internal theft with the larger team.

I'm in a store with both APTL and ETL-AP because of high volume/high theft. I'm pretty sure we would never lose our ETL AP. But I can see stores that don't work overnight losing them.

I'm waiting for the day the company decides to contract out AP to a 3rd party, like they did with Mobile or CVS. It'll happen, just watch.
Maybe one day. I don't see that happening anytime soon though.

..But can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch? ..and I sure as heck bet you didn't see the CVS thing coming captain
I just think a lot would have to go in to it...We have the IC would they work for the security company too? Pulling Team Members for internal theft...how would that work? It just seems complaicted

Except contracting it out would probably cost more money.

Target Pharmacy was losing money, that's why it was sold.

AP, what little is left, is there to protect the company assets. If they wanted to save money they would just cut more positions, not sell it off to another company to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back