Apollo/new MBP expectation? Anybody know it?

So the expectation in MBP was 85 cartons or 290 SSP an hour. Since Apollo the numbers seem all over the place and to have no consistency. I believe it spits out a % to prod, but theres no indication what it's based on (except it says generically, "SSP's" I think) Does anyone know the actual expectation?

A side effect is full pallet guys were counted as doing like 2000%.

Why don't you ask your OM what the expectation is? Your question make me wonder if expectations are the same for all buildings.

Why don't you ask your OM what the expectation is? Your question make me wonder if expectations are the same for all buildings.

i'm 100% certain my om has absolutely no idea. now tl, yes, one of them is curious about it, but we dont know. i guess it just shows a %. It doesn't say how the % is calculated. I think it says "based on SSP's" or something. And it seems all over the place, since Apollo came in. one day you might be doing 40% and another 200% with seemingly no rhyme or reason.

Honestly they should scrap the numbers in breakpack a long time ago, since they tell very little about how hard someone is working, even before when we knew what they were, and just go to scan gaps/observations etc IMO, but thats another story.

not sure if expectations are the same all buildings either. i believe in warehouse CA they were similar according to what i read from other people here at least. It should be like 185 or 200 per hour.

Last edited:
Back