Archived Apology to Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Maybe they'll admit mytime is a f*** up next year. Doubt it.

Interesting to read the comments from the video (click the YouTube button on the bottom right):

Wow. That's a lot of hate, even for a comments section on the internet. I mean, I hate this place but wow. I thought Canadians were supposed to be polite.

Why does the ETL-HR say she's "the" ETL-HR for Target? Doesn't each store have one? Wouldn't that make her "an" ETL-HR for Target? That bugged me.

i work in a canadian store. i cant wait to quit. hours suck. and yes no staff for floor. i heard once half of flow did ncns on truck day. so much reshop left on floor and sales floors people maybe one is on backup.

more cashiers would help then sales floor can stay sales floor with very rare or busy hour backup.
i am canadian and never have i seen a "hours"time. oh maybe one week 30 next 20. then 15 hours 3-6 weeks in a row. im used to working partime and earning my extra hours by hard work then eventually applying for a fulltime. having to keep open avail. but told to look for another job because hours are garbage. then asked can you stay today? we hate it as much as americans do. very poor system and not successful for canada. i hope it turns around. cause
people quitting left and right. no staff to maintain store = no guests.

Sounds to me like their first apology should be to their TMs and all the people who got screwed when they took over.

On that note maybe an apology to the US TMs would be in order too.

We know we've been treating you badly the past ten years and we're sorry.
The new management at Spot wants you to know that we realize that you feel devalued, demoralized, and being set up to fail.
It's unfortunate that you no longer have basic health care, a living wage or regular hours.
This company was once a place that provided a great work environment and where people felt proud to work.
We're sorry that is no longer the case.

We don't intend to do anything about it but we really did want you to know that we are sorry.

Sounds to me like their first apology should be to their TMs and all the people who got screwed when they took over.

On that note maybe an apology to the US TMs would be in order too.

We know we've been treating you badly the past ten years and we're sorry.
The new management at Spot wants you to know that we realize that you feel devalued, demoralized, and being set up to fail.
It's unfortunate that you no longer have basic health care, a living wage or regular hours.
This company was once a place that provided a great work environment and where people felt proud to work.
We're sorry that is no longer the case.

We don't intend to do anything about it but we really did want you to know that we are sorry.

south-park-s14e11c07-were-sorry-16x9.jpg

i work in a canadian store. i cant wait to quit. hours suck. and yes no staff for floor. i heard once half of flow did ncns on truck day. so much reshop left on floor and sales floors people maybe one is on backup.

more cashiers would help then sales floor can stay sales floor with very rare or busy hour backup.
i am canadian and never have i seen a "hours"time. oh maybe one week 30 next 20. then 15 hours 3-6 weeks in a row. im used to working partime and earning my extra hours by hard work then eventually applying for a fulltime. having to keep open avail. but told to look for another job because hours are garbage. then asked can you stay today? we hate it as much as americans do. very poor system and not successful for canada. i hope it turns around. cause
people quitting left and right. no staff to maintain store = no guests.

Sounds like they're enacting their winning strategy from US stores in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back