Apparel first who is next :/

Our AP is glad the fitting rooms are closing. People still out here stealing makeup and phone cases for whatever reason.

My old store, everyone was pretty concentrated in grocery, cleaning and HBA. They stuck pet food in the back during the remodel, yuk, and no one looked like they were in seasonal when I passed by. I went over to baby hardlines for gallon water, passing electronics and toys was a ghost town. I can't speak for Style or household goods, I didn't go through there.

since the fitting rooms have closed, guests have taken to trying on clothes on the sales floor. I caught a guy trying on shirts in men’s. I guess my WTF look shocked him into reality. He just asked if it was OK to do that since the fitting rooms were closed. I just told him to please put what he didn’t want back when he was done.
Im glad they closed the FR, but the amount of people who are pissed is astounding. I’m in a high risk state. Why would you want to go in that germ fest to try on clothes?

We’re defecting all returned clothes. Please don’t let guests try them on and leave them to contaminate other articles of clothing on the salesfloor. This is the time to err on the side of caution.

Plus, if we wanted him to try on shirts we would have the fitting rooms open. I just.. I can’t.. I need to find a wall to bang my repeatedly into. 🤦‍♀️

You are right and I thought of that after my shift unfortunately. We currently are not defecting returns which is a great idea. Hopefully we go to that.

We’re defecting all returned clothes. Please don’t let guests try them on and leave them to contaminate other articles of clothing on the salesfloor. This is the time to err on the side of caution.

Plus, if we wanted him to try on shirts we would have the fitting rooms open. I just.. I can’t.. I need to find a wall to bang my repeatedly into. 🤦‍♀️
Sams club, an affiliate of Walmart is not accepting returns effective immediately and honestly Target should do that. They should just extend the policy the same way they due during Christmas

Last edited:
Back