Archived Applied for electronics internally, interview on Wednesday, what to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if an internal interview is any different than a regular interview if you applied normally. Are all the questions generally the same as a standard target interview? Any tips? Thanks!

Just say hi & go with. If mgt knows you & you might been chosen already.

As far as I know I'm in pretty good terms with all my team leads/management. I've already been scheduled for electronics for the next few weeks so I'm guessing the interview is just a formality at this point. Was just curious if it's any different than a standard interview from when you apply when not already working at spot

Every time I come on here I learn more and more as to how backwards my store is.

I didn't get interviewed, I didn't ask, nor was I asked for electronics.

I was told "Black friday is here and we need more people!" and I haven't escaped since.

Wondering if an internal interview is any different than a regular interview if you applied normally. Are all the questions generally the same as a standard target interview? Any tips? Thanks!

It's basically the same questions you had when you first interviewed for Target. Should be pretty easy, you can use your experience at Target for most of the questions they'll throw at you.

Interesting. I was a consumables tm then just was in electronics suddenly and was there for almost 2 years until I just got a TL position.

Every time I come on here I learn more and more as to how backwards my store is.

I didn't get interviewed, I didn't ask, nor was I asked for electronics.

I was told "Black friday is here and we need more people!" and I haven't escaped since.
i hope they bumped your pay at least......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back