Hiring Applying to another store

I am working in a store I thought was working well for me but I want to apply to another store because the is a better position available. Do I apply like normal through jobs.target or do I go through my HR. Me and the leads at my store aren't on the best of terms right now aswell.

Solution
I am working in a store I thought was working well for me but I want to apply to another store because the is a better position available. Do I apply like normal through jobs.target or do I go through my HR. Me and the leads at my store aren't on the best of terms right now aswell.
I believe you go through HR. Unfortunately your SD has to approve transfers, which they may not if you are not on good terms at your current store. Good luck!😁
I believe you go through HR. Unfortunately your SD has to approve transfers, which they may not if you are not on good terms at your current store. Good luck!😁

Solution

Hmm this will either go two ways. Either my ETL / SD might think that its going to be easier to just throw me to another store. OR they say no and I quit :D . Thanks!

First, if you want advice here make sure you give all the details. You can’t apply for a tl position in another store without the support of your sd. You were given an automatic rejection because you need to go through proper channels if you’re already employed at target.

First, if you want advice here make sure you give all the details. You can’t apply for a tl position in another store without the support of your sd. You were given an automatic rejection because you need to go through proper channels if you’re already employed at target.
Hmm alright. I talked to my ETL and she seemed pretty okay with it now. Me and her are getting along a lot better now we just had a tense moment lol.

Back