Archived are any of your stores haunted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a glow on the ceiling in our building in our softlines department that NO ONE can figure out where it is coming from. Been a mystery for atleast a year at our store........

the other day i was in one of the stockrooms updating, and while i was down one of the aisles, i heard what sounded like faint foot steps, when i looked down the aisle i saw a shadow on the floor as if someone was standing around the corner but it was moving away from my view, so i walked down the aisle towards the backwall where the steel is and there was no one there

the other day i was in one of the stockrooms updating, and while i was down one of the aisles, i heard what sounded like faint foot steps, when i looked down the aisle i saw a shadow on the floor as if someone was standing around the corner but it was moving away from my view, so i walked down the aisle towards the backwall where the steel is and there was no one there

I'd seriously quit!

One night, after we'd closed, we were turning in our equipment when the overhead night bell for the phone went off. We were by the fitting room, so one of us answered the phone there. It sounded like there was someone on the other end of the line, but they didn't say anything. The TM kept saying "Hello?" And then finally hung up. The switchboard said that the call came from the pharmacy. My store doesn't have a pharmacy.

One night, after we'd closed, we were turning in our equipment when the overhead night bell for the phone went off. We were by the fitting room, so one of us answered the phone there. It sounded like there was someone on the other end of the line, but they didn't say anything. The TM kept saying "Hello?" And then finally hung up. The switchboard said that the call came from the pharmacy. My store doesn't have a pharmacy.
wtf? thats weird

i remember one team member said that they went into one of the stockrooms, and when he was in there he saw someone standing behind the steel looking at him and he freaked out, til this day he dosent go into that stockroom, at least not by himself

Those dogs are evil. I hated when I was in toys before Christmas, I swear I'd pick the same dog off the ground a dozen times before the end of my shift.

But I've heard ours go off with no one around also.

The only thing worse than those dogs is that Dizzy Dancers display that says "Do you dare to dizzy?" when you walk past it. Many a time have I been tempted to grab some kettlebells from sporting goods and throw them at that ****ing thing.

Remember a couple years ago when we had those dolls that giggled & cooed when you walked by them?

Toward the end of the season, we flexed in tons of them. They would all go off together for no apparent reason. I do not believe in ghosts, but those dolls gave me the creeps.

The other creepy dolls are the "Baby Alive" ones that look like they are standing in a crib.

Remember, a few years ago, when the motion toys started being sold.....we had these birds....like giant parrots that would screech and make noise all the time. They were awful. Why couldn't the ghosts in stores take them away?

I do believe in ghosts and am certain that the store is haunted my buddy and I were in the break room on lunch when he snapped a photo at the wall for some reason and plain as freaking day in that photo was what I believe to be a demonic entity to this day. I still get creeped out sitting in there alone

The other creepy dolls are the "Baby Alive" ones that look like they are standing in a crib.

Remember, a few years ago, when the motion toys started being sold.....we had these birds....like giant parrots that would screech and make noise all the time. They were awful. Why couldn't the ghosts in stores take them away?

Oh, I remember those birds! They would make noise even in bags. Hated those things!

Oh man I remember when we had like a 12 foot section of those flexed. Annoying as heck. Those baby dolls were also super creepy! One time when I was covering receiving for most of a week there was a salvage pallet that had some sort of doll like those babies that made the creepy noise. That thing was CREEPING OUT everyone in the back room. You couldn't really tell where it was coming from, just randomly you'd hear this crying. I finally figured it out when they showed up to pick up the salvage and could tell the noise was coming from inside.

Out in garden center we had for ~1 week period piles of swept up dust appearing between closing and opening. The last day it happened the dust was swept into the shape of a capital H. Never happened again. I also saw a figure a number of times in garden center that appeared to be a teenage girl in Native American dress, when I first saw her I thought she was with a guest. Then I realized that guest was paying no attention to her, and she was staring right at me. Never saw her again after those couple of times

And then of course there is our fixture room, it must be haunted, because how else could it keep turning into such a disaster area when nobody in the store has just dumped their fixtures in there? We keep asking, but nobody has done it, must be ghosts :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back