I'm Lost! Are ear piercings allowed?

There’s no dress code information for Starbucks in the handbook (it just says wear a hat/apron). No one said anything about them until day 2 of training when the person training me said she doesn’t want to continue if I won’t take my cartilage rings out because it’s a waste of her time...

Should I see how long I can get away with wearing them or should I just go to my TL and ask to switch to another area so I don’t waste everyone’s time? I was hired seasonal, so I’m a little worried they’ll just fire me, but I’ve also worked at Target for two years before. My main area was market, but I also did hardlines, softlines, cashier, flexible fulfillment pulls, etc. So I could be useful if they’re willing to transfer me.

I have seen the picture of uniform requirements. Hoops have to go.
Where did you find the picture? I’ve looked and looked and can’t find any “official” dress code info aside from the one on the Starbucks website, which is clearly different because they allow earrings. :/

Where did you find the picture? I’ve looked and looked and can’t find any “official” dress code info aside from the one on the Starbucks website, which is clearly different because they allow earrings. :/
Ck with your tl on ecolab food safety guidelines. I think we have hanging at my store.

Not only Ecolab to consider but your local health/food handler laws.
Ours prohibits jewelry (including gauges, nose/facial piercings), nail polish (fixed false nails are OK), simple wedding band & medical alert pieces are allowed.
Long hair tied back/up, hats or hair nets are required.

Back