Archived Are Food Ave contracts ASANTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically how likely is it a store would contract an outside restraunt like mcdonalds or taco bell? I feel like all the rumors flying about my store are way over exaggerated. Someone even suggested putting in a buffet of sorts now THATS laughable given our vermin problem and the calls each month about cafe making people sick :/

they should get Chick-Fil-A and confuse all the people allegedly boycotting Target.

I'd love to have a salad bar. I want to eat more salads, I also need to work out much more. Target should just get a fitness center set up while they're at it. (just kidding)

This would be me..

"Oh, a salad bar!"
*gets macaroni and cheese*

Realistically how likely is it a store would contract an outside restraunt like mcdonalds or taco bell? I feel like all the rumors flying about my store are way over exaggerated. Someone even suggested putting in a buffet of sorts now THATS laughable given our vermin problem and the calls each month about cafe making people sick :/

None at all. The only partners approved I know of are freshii and pizza hut. An stl couldn't just go to McDonald's and ask them to contract inside his store.

Target needs to get on Whole Foods level.

tmg-article_default_mobile;jpeg_quality=20.jpg
Target cant afford the payroll required to operate a salad bar.
Canned olives, in S19.

None at all. The only partners approved I know of are freshii and pizza hut. An stl couldn't just go to McDonald's and ask them to contract inside his store.
So I wonder what will happen with our cafe then interesting. Good to know though I cant imagine having anything else in there. Our tms wont even est there anymore.

Spot used to have Taco Bell, I missed them.
Woah when was this I dont remember that? Was it select locations?

I would love for them to get rid the cafe if they put in a deli instead. Being able to build a sandwich or get nice, hot, warm deli macaroni and cheese at work is my dream. If I want those things I have to go to Walmart before work and bring it and it’s not the same

Come work for Safeway. Hot fresh deli, $6 sandwiches, and that mac n cheese you seem to want.

Our SB register menu has always had a place for sodas & Icees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back