Archived Are there cameras on your Food Ave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when it is not allowed to be there. In my state that is law. Broken of course when someone decided stealing all the DVDs we had was a good idea. It wasn't. They termed the idiot.
If they had a camera there I'm sure they're allowed to. I put a covert in my break room and TSC loads of times.

We can put a camera pretty much anywhere inside (or outside) the store, excluding restrooms and fitting rooms. State laws may vary.

Sounds like there was a internal he was after.

There's actually no law requiring Target to do anything. But it does bear repeating. Every single register in every Target store (even the Photo Lab, and Portrait Studio) will have a working camera mounted over it. The Registers are also tied into the AP Computers, allowing them to pull a live shot of your register screen, at any moment.

Stealing Drinks is a bad idea. You might get away with it for a little bit, but it'll put a huge target on your back for Asset Protection.
Actually it is. targsts risk management insurance policy states that every cash register be recorded. If not the insurance company don't have to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back